새해를 맞이해 독자 여러분과 함께 읽으면 좋을 내용이 있어서 저자의 동의를 얻어 게재합니다.
Happy New Year!
I wanted to send you a personal email today as the new year is just around the corner!
I know for many of you (and me) there have been lots of ups and downs in 2020. The good news is that we have the opportunity to start “fresh” in 2021, and that’s so exciting! So today, I want to send you this important message. As we all have lots of family and friends (with different views, attitudes and ideas, etc.), here’s just a quick reminder.
1. Always choose love. Just remember that the people that are the hardest to love are the ones that need it the most.
2. Be love, instead of right.
3. Everyone is doing the best they can with the “tools” they have at the moment (many just don’t have the “tools”).
4. Forgive, let go and move forward. Do it for yourself.
5. Stop trying to control people (what they should say or do and how they should behave, etc.)
6. Stay away from discussing politics (that never ends well). if the conversation does go there, just revert to #2 above (Be love, instead of right).
7. Take the time to do something nice for someone else (without expecting anything in return).
8. Reach out. This is a difficult time for many (especially those that have lost loved ones and those that are alone), so remember to reach out to them and shower them with your love.
9. Focus on what’s important. Relationships – that is the most important “thing” in our lives. Don’t neglect, ignore, or dismiss the people who mean the most to you. Life is short. They won’t always be there.
10. Choose love, love, love (worth repeating). It’s really the answer to everything. Period.
I LOVE YOU!
Sending you lots of love and light,